The data processed are those strictly necessary, adequate and relevant for each purpose. AGAPITO URBAN INDUSTRIES, S.L. is responsible for the processing of personal data.
The purpose of the data processing will be in accordance with the activities of the Departments of AGAPITO URBAN INDUSTRIES, S.L. mainly highlighting:
Design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of games for playgrounds, sports circuits and street furniture.
Data processing is based on the assumptions of Article 6 of the GPRS. In the case of AGAPITO URBAN INDUSTRIES, S.L., it is customary for this processing to be carried out when the interested party has given their consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Competent public administration
- Banks/Financial Institutions
Rights of interested parties
The website of which AGAPITO URBAN INDUSTRIES, S.L. is the owner contains hyperlinks to other websites of third parties, whose privacy policies are alien to this administration. By accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject the cookies of third parties from the configuration options of your browser.
A) Serving current and/or potential customers
- Design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of games for playgrounds, sports circuits and street furniture.
- Sending commercial information of our products and/or services
B) Suppliers and third parties
Outsourcing of services to third parties (companies, self-employed, foundations, associations…).
C) Human Resources
- Management of labour force.
- Personal file. Time control. Incompatibilities. Training. Pension plans. Occupational risk prevention.
- Issuance of the staff payroll, as well as all products derived from it.
- Management of union activity (if applicable).
D) Video surveillance
Ensure the safety of people, goods and facilities.
Legal basis of processing
- RGPD: 6.1.a) The data subject has given his consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- RGPD: 6.1.b) Processing necessary for the execution of a contract to which the interested party is a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party.
- RGPD: 6.1. c) Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the controller.
- General Data Protection Regulations.
- Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce (applicable to messaging, rrss, and online sales).
* “You have the right to withdraw the consent given”.
A) Current and potential customers and users.
B) Professionals and collaborators.
C) Workers and potential candidates.
D) Individuals who transit through the Entity’s facilities.
Categories of personal data
Identification (name, surname, NIF, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, website).
Other personal data (marital status, date and place of birth, age, sex, nationality, voice, image, signature, fingerprint, iris, etc.).
Sale of goods or services
Categories of recipients
The personal data of customers will be communicated to the following recipients:
– Public administrations (e.g. tax office; social security)
– Judicial bodies “Where applicable” (Courts)
– Financial Institutions (Banks)
– Collaborating entities
There are no plans for international data transfers.
Data retention period
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and from the processing of the data.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 32 of the RGPD, AGAPITO URBAN INDUSTRIES, S.L. will guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the systems and processing services. The level of security shall be proportional to the risk in the processing of each type of personal data.
Exercise control rights over your data
For more information on how to exercise your rights, the Spanish control authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, provides the following link with its description and form to send the request to us: Exercise your rights
For any information or doubts you may have about the processing of your data by AGAPITO URBAN INDUSTRIES, S.L. you can contact us by sending an email to: [email protected]
Claim (complaint) to the AEPD
© AGAPITO URBAN INDUSTRIES, S.L. ; Pol. Industrial Valdeferrín Oeste, C/G, s/n – 50600 Ejea de los Caballeros (Zaragoza)