- Project type:
Early stimulation circuit in Zaragoza
A new children playground area based on Veleta Series has been installed in Torla.
Specially designed for children from 0 to 6 years, it encourages learning from early childhood of basic aspects of child development:
• Sensory stimulation, especially sight, hearing and touch
• The basic motor skills: crawling, walking, balance, brachiating
• Knowledge of basic elements such as colors, light, shapes, textures, time, sound, language, numbers
• Promotes adult-child play, strengthening relations and shared learning
• Stimulates fine motor skills: handling, catching, wield
The circuit is formed by a crawling tunnel, brachiation ladder, ramp and stairs, color and light playground, textures and shape playground and a little fish slide
Various game in English in way to encourage bilingual learning.
Thanks to the 3D games made with EPDM, the rubberized safety floor takes prominence becoming an original children’s game. An ideal complement for playgrounds…
The city of Moscow has installed an impressive medieval castle for unique playgrounds consisting of eight towers, one of which is over 7 meters high…
The British School of Aragon has installed a spiral tube slide to slide into the playground!